The 2022 Georgia Super 32 Early Entry Tournament will be held on September 3rd as a one-day event at Ola High School. 7th and 8th Graders may compete in the high school division as well. Top 4 in the Men’s HS division will receive medals and the top 4 will receive early registration rights for Super 32.
Once the tournament is bracketed you will be able to see them in real time on Flo Arena HERE>>
What qualifies me for early entry to the Super32 Main Event October 15th & 16th?
- Previous Super 32 placers (any year, High School Division only)
- Top 4 placers from all Varsity High School Individual State Championships, 2021-22 Season
- Top 6 placers from Varsity High School Individual State Championships, 2021-22 season , in the following states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, California, Indiana
- Top 6 placers from National Prep Championships, 2021-22 season (held in Upper Marlboro, MD Feb 25-26)
- 2021 USAW 16U (formerly Cadet) & Junior All-Americans (Top 8 placers from Fargo)
- Previous Super 32 Middle School Top 6 placers (any year)
- Top 4 placers from our 2022 Early Entry Tournaments
- Any wrestler currently ranked (at the time of registration) in the Top 20 by FloWrestling, The Open Mat, Intermat, or MatScouts National Rankings
- Top 8 placers from the NHSCA High School Grade Level Nationals (held in VA Beach March 25-27, 2022)
GA EARLY ENTRY REGISTRATIONThis year we will host Men's Folkstyle only. Registration is open now until August 31st or until it sells out. (ALL ENTRANTS after August 30th are subject to a $15 late fee)
WE WILL CROWN A TEAM CHAMP THIS YEAR! Make sure you specify ONE TEAM you want to score points for. If you list 2 teams, you will score points for the first team listed. The HIGHEST scorer per team, per weight will be used for the team race.
BRING YOUR EMAIL RECEIPT TO WEIGH INS! NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
In the event the main Super32 event in Greensboro is cancelled in 2022, early entry CAN NOT be transferred to the next scholastic year.
Weigh-InsWeigh-Ins September 2nd - 6PM-8PM Compound WC - 912 Dailey Mill Road McDonough GA 30253
If you miss Friday night weigh-ins and haven’t verified Saturday morning weigh-ins you will be removed from the tournament. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
You will get a 3 pound allowance at the tournament, however, SUPER 32 TOURNAMENT IN GREENSBORO WILL BE SCRATCH WEIGHT!
We will have Saturday morning weigh-ins 6:30 – 7:00AM for verified football players ONLY. Have your school coach send an email requesting Saturday weigh in. Football verification emails: Send to Travis Jarrard
YOU CAN NOT CHANGE WEIGHT IF YOUR APPROVED FOR SATURDAY WEIGH-INS THE MORNING OF YOU WILL BE SCRATCHED.
Any weight changes before August 31st please email Travis Jarrard, Weight changes after August 31st will be subject to a $15 change fee.
ARE YOU READY TO REGISTER?
Saturday, September 3rd Doors open at 7:00AM Competition starts @ 8:00AM and will RUN 8 MATS until completion
Ola High School – 357 N Ola Rd, McDonough, GA 30252
Click Here For Map>
General admission will be $15 & Coaches Passes are $25 / Purchase at Weigh-Ins or at the door morning of the event ( Kids under 3 are free)
All high school weights
There is a +3 lbs weight allowance
Double Elimination wrestle back to 3rd
2-1-1 | All matches
1 minute sudden victory neutral and 30 second ride out
We will seed up to 12 wrestlers so make sure you include seeding criteria when registering.